- This event has passed.
Downtown Redevelopment Authority Special Session
February 12 @ 5:30 pm
THE DOWNTOWN REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA
The Downtown Redevelopment Authority of the City of Huntsville, Alabama, will hold a meeting on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. in the 1st Floor Council Chambers, located at 308 Fountain Circle, Huntsville, Alabama, for the consideration of the following:
- Approval of the Minutes from the December 11, 2019, meeting.
- Approval of DRA meeting dates for 2019 to be held on the second Tuesday of every month at 5:30 pm.
- Report by Mark Harbarger and Chris Hanback on a presentation they recently attended by Michael Smith, CEO, Charlotte Center City Partners.
- Approval of the DRA name as a sponsor at the International Downtown Association Conference to be held May 15-17, 2019, in Huntsville.
- Presentation by Shane Davis on vetting downtown redevelopment projects and the role of the Downtown Redevelopment Authority regarding economic growth.
- Other business.
Questions concerning the meeting may be addressed to:
308 Fountain Circle