Huntsville Housing Expo
Over 100 vendors will be on hand to showcase affordable housing options in the City of Huntsville. Credit and foreclosure counseling will also be available on-site.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone interested in learning more about the following should attend this free event.
- Home purchasing assistance
- Tenant & landlord resources
- Affordable housing showcase
- Aging in place planning
- Small business strategies
- Remodeling & repair demos
- Design and decorating tips
- Financial literacy training
- Veteran’s resources
- Millennials and new housing trends
- Credit and foreclosure counseling
- Access to affordable rentals
PARTICIPATING PREFERRED LENDERS
Below is a list of our Preferred Lenders:
- Alabama Mortgage Lending
- Bancorp South
- Cadence Bank
- Certainty Home Loans, formerly Starkey
- DHI Lending
- Everett Financial doing business as Supreme Lending
- First Bank
- First Federal Mortgage
- Goldstar Financial doing business as Midtown Mortgage
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hometown Lenders
- (subsidiary) 1st Family Mortgage
- Interlinc Mortgage
- Loan Depot
- National Bank of Commerce
- Pacific Union Financial
- Platinum Mortgage
- Progress Bank & Trust
- Redstone Federal Credit Union
- Southeast Mortgage
- The Mortgage Firm
- Total Media Management doing business as New South Mortgage
Sign up to be a volunteer, and we will be in touch with more information about Volunteer orientation.
VENDOR INFORMATION & APPLICATION
The application to be a vendor at the Housing Expo is closed.
Vendor booths are reserved on a first come, first served basis. Booths include a 6 ft. table and 2 chairs. Booth setup is from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. on November 4, 2018. Vendors are responsible for setup and tear down of booths.
At the organizers’ discretion, the 2018 Huntsville Housing Expo event limits vendors/exhibitors to businesses and organizations involved with homeownership, housing and community development services.
For additional information regarding becoming a vendor, please contact the City of Huntsville’s Community Development Department by phone at (256) 427-5408 or via e-mail at email@example.com.