Joint City Schools – City Council Work Session
- This event has passed.
When: January 26 @ 7:30 am - 8:30 am
City Council Meeting Notice
Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, the meeting will not be open to the public, however, the session will be available via the City of Huntsville Facebook page.
The agenda is as follows:
- Welcome and opening remarks: City Council President Jennie Robinson and School Board President Elisa Ferrell
- Mayor’s remarks: Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle
- Real estate outlook: Josh McFall, CEO, Huntsville Area Association of Realtors
- Huntsville development review: James Vandiver, Huntsville Planning Department
- Financial update and projected revenue growth: Penny Smith, Finance Director, City of Huntsville
- School facilities update and needs: Christie Finley, Superintendent, Huntsville City Schools
- Discussion and next steps: Mayor, Superintendent, City Council and School Board
View the Meeting
View the City Council meeting on the City’s Facebook page.