Air Quality Daily Report
See More Videos
- The BIG Picture Huntsville Whether it's enjoying nature, quality exercise or spending time with friends and family, what do you enjoy most about Land Trust of North Alabama trails?
Celebrating the City's partnership with the Land Trust of North Alabama. Here's to many, many ...
- The business of making Huntsville a music city - City of Huntsville Blog On April 12, the Huntsville City Council approved a market study on the City's music landscape with the intent of answering the following question, among others:
How can Huntsville leverage its current music assets, develop ordinances, zoning and other municipal ... 2 Comments Ryan PitekCheryl Llewellyn
- Huntsville Police Department Officer Earle's friends and family are heavy on our hearts today as is the Huntsville Police Department as they say goodbye to one of their own.
OFFICER KEITH EARLE was born on June 10,1971 in Huntsville, AL to Ms. Anna ...
- District 1 - Huntsville, Ala City Council Heads up - the Annual North Huntsville Cleanup, scheduled for Saturday, April 14, has been canceled due to the potential of severe weather.
Stay tuned to HuntsvilleAL.gov, District 1 - Huntsville, Ala City Council and Operation Green Team for an ...
- District 3 - Huntsville, Ala City Council Council Member Jennie Robinson was joined today by Huntsville's three-time state spelling champion, Erin Howard, at Bailey Cove Library. Council Member Robinson and Erin talked about the importance of reading and how Erin's love of libraries helped her become an ...
- Office of the Mayor - City of Huntsville, Alabama As we celebrate National Library Week and the importance of reading, share with us a book that has had a significant impact on your life.
Huntsville Madison County Public Library
It's National Library Week, and Mayor Battle has a ...
- Why the Best Places to Live May Be in Middle America “While Huntsville is home to a variety of industries – including a recently announced Toyota-Mazda plant that's in the works – the area’s historic role in space exploration maintains a big part of the reputation for the local workforce and ... 1 Comments Chapman Sisson Architects Shared!
- Sneak Peek: National Library Week, April 8 - 14 Libraries aren’t just places to borrow books or study—they’re also creative and engaging community centers where people can collaborate using new technologies and develop their skills and passions.
The Huntsville Madison County Public Library joined Brenda Martin to talk about ...
- I surrender! How Huntsville Animal Services is tackling influx of owner surrenders - City of... "What we find, over and over again, people have gotten a pet and really didn’t have the finances and the time and the energy and maybe the knowledge to have that pet,” Sheppard says.
Huntsville Animal Services
Why do ... 3 Comments Karen Elizabeth might the shelter helping to pay for meds, could your friend keep her rescue?So far she still has him. I think she is attached. Her and the neighbor lady are at least. I ...
- How you can help keep Huntsville beautiful - City of Huntsville Blog A beautiful and clean environment spurs happiness, healthiness, increases property values and encourages community building. Join Operation Green Team in the effort keep Huntsville beautiful and pristine!
Numerous neighborhood cleanups are scheduled, but you can do much as an individual ...
- Aldridge Creek Greenway Opens Half-Mile Extension - City of Huntsville “This section is exciting for us because the path connects residential users to commercial centers on Bailey Cove,” said Dennis Madsen, Long Range Planner for the City of Huntsville. “This is really about continuing to build a network that connects ... 7 Comments Yay! Now connect it through the golf course so it's really awesome.Aj BevilacquaHopefully Kay Ivey doesn't try and take credit for this also.
- City's Legal Department is multi-faceted law firm working on behalf of citizens - City of... Meet the new faces on the City's legal team - Whitney Aboko-Cole, Eddie Blair and Joel Holley.
Learn more about these new team members and the important work they do, often behind the scenes.
Meet the new additions to City ...
- April Fools – No Joke – Only $20 to Adopt! - City of Huntsville Now through Saturday, April 7, it’s no joke – you can adopt a dog, cat, puppy or kitten for just $20 at Huntsville Animal Services
What are you waiting on? Go find your forever friend.
There’s no kidding around at ... 1 Comments Fantastic!
- On the Exhibit Hall Floor: AUSA Global Force 2018 in Huntsville, AL Huntsville is proud to again host the Association of the United States Army - AUSA National at the Von Braun Center. Remember, the exhibit hall is free and open to the public so long as you register online or in ...
- Holmes Avenue going two-way, downtown Huntsville businesses and commuters to benefit - City of Huntsville... Downtown Huntsville drivers, take note:
City crews will be converting Holmes Avenue to a two-way street March 27 & 28, weather permitting.
"Converting this portion of Holmes to a two-way street should make for a more convenient experience for downtown ... 5 Comments Will Holmes be like Clinton, where driving opposite to the old one-way direction requires stopping every single block for a ...YesThe lights from Greene to Monroe going west have always been well synced. I agree, that it would be nice ...
- Office of the Mayor - City of Huntsville, Alabama Big things are happening in Huntsville. To our out-of-state friends, what are you waiting on? Join us!
"The city [Huntsville] has also executed well in forging strong public-private partnerships and promoting a thriving technology industry." Partnerships lead to many great ...
- Holmes Avenue to be converted to two way street in Downtown Huntsville We asked Otbx and Honest Coffee Roasters - Huntsville how the Holmes Avenue traffic flow change could help Downtown Huntsville patrons.
Details on the conversion of the Downtown stretch of Holmes Avenue to a two-way street ---> https://bit.ly/2G7v2nq 1 Comments Hunt+Gather Yay Christy! We ❤️ Honest Coffee Roasters - Huntsville!
- First Person Perspective: John Roberts talks benefit of City of Huntsville internship Don't just take our word for it - Former City of Huntsville intern and current Government Affairs Liaison for the Huntsville Madison County Builders Association John Roberts talk about the benefits of interning for the City.
Apply by March ...
- VBC Renovations: More pedestrian connectivity, meeting space "First to be completed will be a music hall at the corner of Monroe Street and Clinton Avenue. That will be followed by a 35,000-square foot ballroom adjacent to the North Hall. The plan also calls for a new kitchen, ... 1 Comments So can y’all build a new arena where the old coke factory use to be next so Huntsville can bring ...
- Haysland Road extension should help revitalize growth in South Huntsville - City of Huntsville Blog “It will really change things. With the overpasses being complete and the Haysland Road extension, it will change traffic patterns and ease of access,” Robinson continued. “That’s a tremendous selling point for South Huntsville. It will make a really prime ... 11 Comments How will it help all the empty shopping centers?Revitalize growthmean while, North Huntsville just keeps falling apart...
- Office of the Mayor - City of Huntsville, Alabama “The federal courthouse, a legacy project for Huntsville, would not have been possible without the leadership of Senator Richard Shelby,” Mayor Tommy Battle said.
We thank Senator Richard Shelby for his work on this. Without his leadership, this would not ... 3 Comments Was the old one broken? Because if not, this seems like a colossal waste of money. But then, I guess ...$110 million??? Tommy it better be AMAZINGJust be sure that THIS time it is kept in good condition! Huntsville has a terrible, shameful history of spending ...
- HSV TV - City of Huntsville Tonight: Stream the Huntsville City Council meeting from HuntsvilleAL.gov via the link below or watch on your TV. For Comcast subscribers, you may watch the meeting live on channel 16. For WOW subscribers, you may watch live on channel 42.
- First Person Perspective: Clay Martinson talks City of Huntsville Internships - City of Huntsville Blog Former intern and current University of Alabama student Clay Martinson penned a special guest post for City Blog on his internship experience with the City of Huntsville.
"I was able to make some really great connections in city government as ... 1 Comments Clay Martinson
- First Person Perspective: Will Pylant talks City of Huntsville Internship The deadline for internships for the City of Huntsville is fast approaching - be sure to get those applications in by March 31.
Apply here ---> http://bit.ly/2FlZTIs 1 Comments Breanna
- Huntsville Police Department A great opportunity to get to know the men and women of the Huntsville Police Department -
Friday March 23rd at 7am, join us for 'Coffee with the Chief' at Royal Rose Diner at University Dr. and Memorial Parkway. Other ...
- AUSA Symposium & Exposition in Huntsville to focus on modernization, innovation - City of Huntsville Blog Innovative Tech: The public is invited to peruse the exhibit hall for the AUSA Symposium & Exposition, one of Huntsville's largest and most impactful annual conferences.
If you'd like to explore the exhibit hall, please register here or on-site ---> ...
Social Media Directory