Air Quality Daily Report
See More Videos
- Huntsville will seek FAA license to land Dream Chaser spaceplane "We really look at this as helping to solidify Huntsville's position and future in the space industry," City Business Relations Officer Harrison Diamond said.
Landing a commercial spaceplane in Huntsville would put the city firmly in the New Space world, ... 1 Comments Eloise Jackson Stanley Yes! 88 Likes
- Huntsville Commercial Real Estate from the Experts "Huntsville’s steady industry growth now has retailers looking at Huntsville for first-to-Alabama opportunities."
Q1 Retail Update Expert: Anusha Alapati Brokerage: Crunkleton Despite a wave of retail store closings and big box vacancies across the U.S., Huntsville’s retail market remains steady ... 12 Likes
- We Built the Saturn V "I originally came to Huntsville, Alabama in 1964, and it was a boom town. You couldn’t find a place to live. There wasn’t a rental place anywhere in Huntsville."
Memories of a giant-in-progress. 2 Comments Dan Tatum I came to Huntsville as a co-op student from Auburn in December 1961. I worked for NASA at the HIC ...Tom Beard The precise reason I was born in Arab in 1963, my father was working in Huntsville. 58 Likes
- Mayor's Walking Challenge Tell us you're going! Another great opportunity to get healthy AND learn about the Arts Huntsville Pumpkin Patch and much more.
Join us and Arts Huntsville on this creative one mile walk! We will start at Arts Huntsville and then ... 1 Likes
- Meet Alabama’s rockstar rocket-builder, Tiera Fletcher - This Is Alabama "Today, at 22 years old, Fletcher is a fresh graduate of MIT with a bachelor’s degree in aerospace engineering, and a job at Boeing Co. in Huntsville helping to build the Space Launch System, the rocket NASA plans to send ... 5 Comments Patty Price Snow WTG!!TR Black That's a lot to accomplish by 22. So very awesome and impressive.Cindy Kelly Parris Impressive!!!! 169 Likes
- Paying Respect: What to do and what not to do for cemetery tributes - City... This is a tough subject. Read up on the rules so we can keep these spaces safe for all.
For the safety of all involved, keep these rules in mind when visiting the grave site of a loved one. 4 Likes
- City Council - Meeting Highlights from August 10, 2017 - City of Huntsville Miss the last #CityCouncilHsv meeting? No worries! We've got you covered with this meeting roundup.
City Council voted unanimously to rename the site of the former Grissom High School property on Bailey Cove Road as the Sandra Moon Community Complex. ... 2 Likes
- Giving Back: The Torch model for community partnership - City of Huntsville Blog Torch Technologies did some $340 million in business last year and enjoys a nationwide reputation as an employee-friendly workplace.
While celebrating its 15th anniversary and a ribbon-cutting, the defense contractor led by CEO Bill Roark demonstrates its generosity. 1 Comments Tom Patterson Marcella Duchamp 22 Likes
- Healthy Huntsville Big thanks to the U.S. Space & Rocket Center for hosting a walk as part of Mayor Tommy Battle's '100 Miles, 100 Days' walking challenge. #HealthyHuntsville
Heathy Huntsville '100 Miles in 100 Days' walk at Space & Rocket Center
City ... 2 Likes
- Today’s the day! Join us at @rocketcenterusa at 5:30 for a #healthyhuntsville walk and then stay for Biergarten. To learn more about Mayor Tommy Battle’s walking challenge and Healthy Huntsville initiative, visit HuntsvilleAL.gov/walkingchallenge 0 comments 9 likes
- Terry Heights: 'A neighborhood on the comeback' - City of Huntsville Blog “Investing in Terry Heights has resulted in homeownership, increased home values, overall neighborhood stabilization, a decrease in crime and a return of a safe neighborhood,” Community Development Director Michelle Jordan says.
The neighborhood was, as Michelle Jordan says frankly, “on ... 1 Comments Marianne Higgins Terry Heights is a darling neighborhood. So happy to read this blog and see the new energy! It is a ... 43 Likes
- The Huntsville City Council's next regularly scheduled meeting is Thursday, October 12 at 6 p.m. at City Hall.
View the agenda ---> http://ow.ly/DUr830fOdKH 2 Comments Reba Cawthon Hill I can't figure out how to post a comment - we have Trash that has not been picked up for ...Francy Magallanes hi, my name is francy i am from venezuela I'm looking for a friend who has been coming to venezuela ... 6 Likes
- What's behind Huntsville's booming development scene - City of Huntsville Blog "We have positioned ourselves so when those opportunities come along, we’re ready to jump on them."
Downtown and all over town, Huntsville is growing. It doesn't happen without a plan and hard work. 5 Comments Rick Hughes Not until late we get a mass transit system that works!Alice Burleson Can't read this. Message says "Sorry you are not allowed to preview drafts."Geoff Tucker Are they not wanting us to see where they're spending our tax dollars? 12 Likes
- Maple Hill Cemetery Stroll brings Huntsville history to life The Maple Hill Cemetery stroll is this Sunday, October 15. Free to attend, the annual event brings Huntsville history back to life...if only for a few hours.
Organized by: Huntsville Pilgrimage Association 6 Comments Amanda Nichole Denise H Seidel we should go!Dave Davis Annie DavisBrenda Brothers I want to go 65 Likes
- 2017 Housing & Resource Expo Over 100 vendors will be on hand to showcase affordable housing options in the City of Huntsville. Join us!
The City of Huntsville’s Community Development Department is hosting a free Housing Expo on Saturday, November 4, 2017, from 10 a.m. ... 2 Likes
- 2017 Housing & Resource Expo The City of Huntsville’s Community Development Department is hosting a free Housing Expo on Saturday, November 4, 2017, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Stone Event Center at Campus No. 805.
Over 100 vendors will be on hand ... 3 Likes
- Sneak Peek: The first urban cycle track in the State of Alabama
City of Huntsville, Alabama - Government was live. 21 Comments Lore Hislop I know this is a concept and I am looking forward to expanding this same idea throughout the city and ...Carol Ann Albecker Road shoulder bicycle lanes are typically so filled with glass and debris that cyclists are forced to use the road. ...Lori Mitchell Yes, up Monte Sano would be great! Bankhead and the boulevard! Sticky situations sometimes for bikers and motorists. 86 Likes
- It's academic: Educational partnerships boost Huntsville's workforce development - City of Huntsville Blog "Education is one of those foundational blocks that you have to have to compete." - Mayor Tommy Battle
From early years in elementary school through the four-year college program, city's students are prepared to be college and career ready. 1 Likes
- SWIPE FOR CUTENESS: Introducing “Rescue Me-Fire Dogs,” highlighting adoptable dogs at @huntsvilleanimalservices, each paired with a member of the #huntsvilleal Fire & Rescue team. (In order: Assistant Fire Marshal Bennett with Gin Gin; Driver/Engineer Frazier with Kia, Firefighter Valdez with ... 6 comments 200 likes
- A friendly reminder from Scrappy, your #huntsvilleal garbage can: City offices will be closed on Monday, September 4. Garbage will not be collected on Monday. Monday's garbage will be collected on Tuesday, etc. To view the complete garbage pick up ... 0 comments 28 likes
- Please help us save as many pets as possible. @huntsvilleanimalservices is overcrowded and is waiving all adoption fees for adult dogs. #repost @huntsvilleanimalservices
FEES WAIVED: We are overcrowded and need your help. Through September 1, all adult dogs are ... 0 comments 34 likes
Social Media Directory