Air Quality Daily Report
See More Videos
- Timeline Photos How are you going to kick off summer? @huntsvilleanimalservices is celebrating by offering FREE pet adoptions for dogs and cats who have been at the shelter for more than 30 days.
The Summer Solstice adoption special will end on June ...
- Huntsville's music audit: Hitting the right notes for a thriving music scene Hundreds of Huntsvillians showed up for the open forum on the City's upcoming music audit. The goal of the audit? To see what the City of Huntsville can do to create a conducive environment for the music industry - and ...
- Office of the Mayor - City of Huntsville, Alabama Facebook has established a new Page for this project at Facebook.com/HuntsvilleDataCenter. ‘Like’ the page for updates specific to the Huntsville data center, including job postings, information on how to join in the construction process, and more.
Read more ---> https://bit.ly/2sWbOZl
... 1 Comments Job postings, anyone looking for a career?
- Economic Development Announcement: $750 million data center coming to the Rocket City
City of Huntsville, Alabama - Government was live. 12 Comments A Facebook data center sounds awesome! But didn't really catch the details.Is this being live streamed from a cell phone?There’s no more space in the Space and Rocket City
- Timeline Photos “It's impressive how business owners and the community have come together for this project," said Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle. "The project we are celebrating now is about South Huntsville, but there are principles we can use from this venture that ...
- New Garbage Collection Route Added in Hampton Cove Area
Residents affected by the change will have their household trash and yard waste collection day moved from Tuesday to Monday, beginning Monday, June 18. Cans should be placed curbside by 7 ... 4 Comments Becky Hughes MathisMegan Todt ParmanThis is for streets serviced by City of Huntsville, not MC behind the gates who receive services from Waste Mgt.
- What to expect at June 15's Goodbye Grissom, Hello Library Event 3 Comments What about the ceiling tiles in the auditorium dressing rooms? Will those be sold also?my dad designed this building ...tearin it all downrenderings haha those are my dads i have the originals
- Huntsville, AL | 2018 10 Best Cities for STEM Workers | Livability Huntsville comes in at #1: "Nearly 17 percent of all jobs in Huntsville fall into the STEM category, with a median income for those jobs of $95,135."
Huntsville’s long-time commitment to STEM-related jobs is visible even before you reach this ... 2 Comments Medium income is how much?
- Timeline Photos Did you know that Operation Green Team recycles old campaign signs? The aluminum stakes will be used during the Christmas season to hang thousands of wreaths at local cemeteries to honor our veterans.
You can turn in your own yard ... 4 Comments Cool.That's so cool! I had no idea! Thanks for keeping Huntsville, and Earth, clean and beautiful!That's a great idea, but I think that who the signs were made for should be fined if those signs ...
- Huntsville/Madison County Chamber A big Huntsville welcome goes to EOS - Electro Optic Systems, a leading Australian tech company that has chosen Huntsville for its flagship U.S. Manufacturing Facility.
Huntsville/Madison County is excited to welcome EOS - Electro Optic Systems. This leading Australian ...
- Huntsville City Council Members Share Places That Matter - City of Huntsville Blog Preservation Month may be over, but you can still read this City Blog post exploring some of the significant cultural and historical places throughout Huntsville, according to the Huntsville City Council Members who represent these areas.
Read about the places ...
- The fate of Huntsville's musical future starts here Attention Rocket City musicians, music fans and industry pros, we want to hear from you on June 6 at a public forum on the future of Huntsville's music scene.
Tell us you'll be there: https://bit.ly/2J5Qzut
London-based firm conducting city's ... 1 Comments Colin Brooks, Alysonne Hatfield, Daniel Lewis, Stephanie Lewis
- Arts Huntsville Vibrant murals for a vibrant #CityonTheRise
Arts Huntsville Google Fiber Huntsville Campus No. 805
We ❤️ Public Art! Over the past few months Arts Huntsville has worked with Google Fiber Huntsville to bring two new, vibrant murals to our ...
- Huntsville is a city on the run - City of Huntsville Blog The Cotton Row Run is an annual event honoring fallen military service members and is expected to draw about 4,000 runners to the Rocket City.
The flags are up and runners are pounding the pavement, practicing routes and testing shoes, ...
- In observation of the Memorial Day holiday, City of Huntsville municipal offices will be closed on Monday, May 28, delaying garbage collection by one day for the week.
View the full schedule, including recycling information ---> https://bit.ly/2s7EDl7
- Partnership for Drug-Free Community fighting opioid war with proactive attack - City of Huntsville Blog “Much of the success of the Huntsville Police Department can be credited to our partnerships in the community,” said HPD Chief Mark McMurray. “[Our relationship with Partnership for a Drug Free Community] has been one of our most successful collaborations.”
... 1 Comments Sorry but gotta call BS on this! I have three crack dealers within 200 yards of my house. Police have ...
- City's persistence rewarded with $15 million federal grant to fight flooding - City of Huntsville... The City of Huntsville has been awarded a grant from FEMA that will fund most of a $15 million-plus flood mitigation project in the northeast quadrant from downtown.
FEMA funding will enable Huntsville to mitigate flood potential from Pinhook Creek ... 3 Comments Hey where can we find that map? Its not in the blog post...With this Grant work with some of the recreational projects being envisioned in the downtown master plan ?Kay Kelley
- Huntsville Transit Study: Improving use and experience A key part of the transit study will examine the feasibility and demand for Saturday routes.
Read more: https://bit.ly/2khh45g
- Demolition of City Hall annex first step in downtown facelift - City of Huntsville Blog "Were someone to film a zombie apocalypse movie in Huntsville, the City Hall Annex would be a perfect soundstage."
Six-month demolition will level 52-year-old building. City eyeing 2019 construction start on City Hall as a centerpiece of Downtown Master Plan. 6 Comments Let's do this. I will be a zombie.Carrie.. such beautiful memories. ❤️What’s the plan for all the marble on the outside? It would be cool to salvage it and incorporate it ...
- Home Repair and Renovations: Tips from the City of Huntsville Inspection Department May is Building Safety Month and the City of Huntsville's Inspection Department stands ready to help you navigate the process of home repairs and renovations.
Read more ---> https://bit.ly/2x5slP8
- Improving use and experience for public transit - City of Huntsville Blog “The Mayor and Council have been so effective recruiting industry out west that we’re going to have thousands of people working in that area and many are going to need and want a public transit option,” said Brown. “When you ... 1 Comments Yeah another study while the riders wait for the mayor and city council to open another greenway or bike path!!! ...
- Office of the Mayor - City of Huntsville, Alabama ICYMI: From the desk of Mayor Tommy Battle -
"The promise of a better future is at the heart of this collaboration. Yes, it is about business, and it is about jobs – thousands and thousands of jobs – but ...
- Adding McThornmor Acres and Edmonton Heights to Huntsville's Historic Districts - City of Huntsville Blog In the next two years, Huntsville will have two more historic districts surveyed, intended to be listed on the National Register: McThornmor Acres and Edmonton Heights.
Learn more about these neighborhoods in the blog post, linked below.
Huntsville Historic ... 1 Comments It has always amazed me we have all these Historical signs in our Neighborhoods but we DONOT have any really ...
- Imagine the Possibilities of Future Gig Cities - City of Huntsville Blog "Cities that are going “smart” are seeing population growth attributed to the resulting increase in economic activity, improved transportation efficiency and an overall enhanced quality-of-life for citizens."
The next-generation 5G network allows for ubiquitous mobile services and ...
- City embraces short-term rentals in hospitality lodging - City of Huntsville Blog The action item allows short-term home rentals to obtain a business license through the City of #HuntsvilleAL and collect lodging tax, as traditional hotels do, which helps to fund tourism and economic development projects such as the Von Braun Center ...
- Energizing Community: New homes coming near Lowe Mill West Huntsville neighborhoods are full of charm, in close proximity to destinations like Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment and Campus No. 805. Now, new housing inventory is spurring elevated energy into the area.
Invent Communities 5 Comments Michelle McDonaldThat’s my homie Adam GleavesBeautiful & much desired new housing product for us Huntsville natives! Thank you Invent Communities for choosing Downtown West Huntsville! ...
Social Media Directory