Air Quality Daily Report
See More Videos
- Get out of Jail Free by playing Petnopoly at Animal Services - City of Huntsville Through June 29, dogs and cats who have been at Huntsville Animal Services14 days or more are eligible for free adoptions. 🐈🐕🐾
Huntsville Animal Services is pulling out a new board game for future pet owners to play “Petnopoly” at ... 1 CommentsLindsey Shady Hardesty13 Likes
- Tonight (June 12, 2019), the Huntsville City Council will conduct a work session on the topic of rental properties.
Never miss a Council Meeting or Work Session. Sign up to receive e-mail notifications here ---> https://bit.ly/2mt9Igh 1 Likes
- Huntsville’s transportation services are expanding! Look for new times and routes beginning July 1.
More information ---> https://bit.ly/2ZeCVfY 3 CommentsSo later hours are added so we can go to downtown restaurants and activities but the SOUTH HUNTSVILLE LOOP has ...What about Huntsvillians south of Airport road? There are always people at bus stops on Hobbs, Mtn Gap and Bailey ...11 Likes
- Mayor Battle Announces Huntsville Shuttle and Handi-Ride Improvements starting July 1
City of Huntsville, Alabama - Government was live. 3 CommentsHUGE budget and technological city but we can get better video than thisThat so great❤❤Cannot hear him very well 😒10 Likes
- Huntsville's recycling program, managed by the Solid Waste Disposal Authority of the City of Huntsville (SWDA), is changing.
Here's what you need to know:
-The current 18-gallon bins (pictured) will be replaced by larger 95-gallon rolling carts with lids for ... 26 CommentsI think I’m done with recycling. I don’t want 2 huge bins to deal with. I’ll just put every in ...Can you re post how we are to do it? I see a comment that we aren't to rinse? Also ...What happens if you miss a pick up? Two months of recyclables sitting around stinking up your garage since you ...35 Likes
- U.S. 431- Governors Drive - night repaving to begin June 9 - City of Huntsville Roadwork Alert: The Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT) will begin nighttime resurfacing on U.S. 431/Governors Drive from Old Big Cove Road to Bassett Street on the evening of Sunday, June 9, if weather permits.
Details ---> https://bit.ly/2EW9lUM
The Alabama Department ... 12 CommentsFrances Akridge, Huntsville City Council District 2 so this went as outstanding as anticipated both my husband and I sustained ...Common sense would have resurfaced these alternate routes BEFORE Cecil Ashburn was closed. This makes zero senseIt really hasn’t been that long since that part was paved. There are many other roads in Huntsville that truly ...18 Likes
- Downtown urban planners set sights on Huntsville - City of Huntsville Blog According to Chad Emerson, President & CEO of Downtown Huntsville, Inc. (DHI), bringing the Placemaking Summit to Huntsville was a major “coup.”
Downtown Huntsville, Inc.
A strong downtown is a megaphone, telling the world about the strength of a ... 2 CommentsGood job, Jessica Carlton!! And yay Huntsville!😊Nice article, Jessica!40 Likes
- The topic for tonight's (May 30, 2019) Special Session of the Huntsville City Council will be the approval of a debt sale.
Connect with City Council ---> https://bit.ly/2RI6jr5 1 CommentsI feel great pleasure to introduce myself to the world and
share the dynamic power of herbs.at "Health Med Lab ...
- Huntsville Parks and Recreation "When they walk in the door, they feel at home." - Tia Clayton, Huntsville Parks & Recreation's Special Populations Supervisor
Details on June's adaptive basketball clinic in the post below from Huntsville Parks and Recreation ⬇️
The Shooting Hoops clinic, ... 1 Comments 6 Likes
- Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission "Histories in the Making: A Passion to Preserve" is a free event happening Thursday, May 30, at Stovehouse starting at 6 p.m.
The event will culminate Preservation Month activities and will feature the stories of 5 Huntsville preservation advocates.
Details ... 5 Likes
- Garbage Schedule - Memorial Day Holiday and Week - City of Huntsville City of Huntsville municipal offices will be closed Monday, May 27, in recognition of the Memorial Day holiday.
Garbage pick-up will be on a one-day delay for the remainder of the week.
Recycling, managed by the Solid Waste Disposal Authority ... 4 Likes
- City Council Establishes Selection Process for School Board Vacancy - City of Huntsville The Huntsville City Council will be accepting applications to fill a vacancy on the Huntsville City School Board. The District 5 position will become vacant effective May 24 following Board Member Pam Hill’s resignation.
Candidate applications will be accepted through ... 4 Likes
- Tonight, May 23, 2019 -
The Huntsville City Council will hold its regularly scheduled meeting at 6 p.m. in Council Chambers, located at Huntsville City Hall, 308 Fountain Circle.
View the agenda ---> https://bit.ly/2wkrzuX
Watch the meeting live ---> https://bit.ly/2yi6v7j 6 Likes
- YKTA, a new joint venture auto supplier, announced today that a new assembly plant is now under construction at the Mazda-Toyota Manufacturing facility in Huntsville.
This translates to:
- a $220 million investment
- 650 new jobs
- continued progress ... 17 Likes
- A Message from Mayor Battle on the 10th Annual Mayor's Bike Ride Join the Mayor for his annual bike ride this Saturday, May 18, in Big Spring Park East!
Learn more --> https://bit.ly/2Hv1bn3
Huntsville Parks and Recreation Healthy Huntsville 2 CommentsSpeaking of rules - Mayor Battle is in violation of rule 49.6 Likes
#49 Keep the rubber side down. It is ...Healthy Huntsville We are extra excited that the weather is going to BEAUTIFUL Saturday morning for the ride!
- May is National Preservation Month, and the City of Huntsville is celebrating by publishing new preservation blogs each week.
We'll cover the following questions and more. How does the City invest in its history? What does that investment mean for ... 1 Comments 3 Likes
- Huntsville-Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau A thriving travel and tourism industry in Huntsville = a thriving economy 👏🏻
We are excited for National Travel Tourism Week! Travel generated $2.5 trillion for the U.S. economy in 2018 across all U.S. industries. Here in Huntsville, see the ... 1 CommentsYet our teachers are not getting paid enough.😡4 Likes
- The Huntsville City Council will hold a Work Session tonight, Thursday, May 2, at 6 p.m., in the Council Chambers of Huntsville City Hall.
- Mid-year finance review discussing year-end financials and debt report
- Preparation for the bond ... 3 CommentsWe need a new City hall across the street! One that's up to todays standards. And lease the property on ...7 Likes
- History in the Making: Q&A with City Preservationist, Katie Stamps, to kick off Preservation Month
Follow Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission for more on #ThisPlaceMattersHsv
City of Huntsville, Alabama - Government was live. 1 CommentsDid President Monroe really receive 22 toasts at the 1819 banquet at the Huntsville Hotel?9 Likes
- Today, Mayor Battle had the opportunity to have his photo taken at the Small Business Week news conference with these inspiring future business owners.
#TakeOurDaughtersandSonsToWork 2 CommentsThe lad is doing well!Oh my goodness, that handsome youngster on the right is My Cherub!!19 Likes
- Parking for Panoply: Municipal Garages & Street Parking Panoply Arts Festival goers will have plenty of parking options in Downtown Huntsville April 26 – 28.
What you need to know about parking in City lots and spaces --->
Arts Huntsville 2 Likes
- The Huntsville City Council will hold its regularly scheduled meeting tonight, April 25, at 6 p.m. at Huntsville City Hall located at 308 Fountain Circle.
Watch the meeting live via HuntsvilleAL.gov or HSV TV, the City's public access channel ---> ... 5 Likes
- School Funding: "The current law, first written in 1916 and expanded in the 60s and 70s, references property tax collection in “Huntsville, Madison County” which doesn’t accurately reflect Huntsville city limits extending in Limestone County and Morgan County."
A recent ... 2 CommentsWhat political party does the mayor aspire from?https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al.com/news/huntsville/2014/06/chapman_middle_to_be_removed_f.html%3foutputType=amp11 Likes
- Panoply 2019 set to celebrate State's bicentennial in a big way Panoply 2019 is slated to be one for the record books.
Learn more ---> https://bit.ly/1aUsKEz
Arts Huntsville 2 CommentsMore like slated to be rained out like every other year. Which sucks because on the rare occasion it doesn’t ...8 Likes
- Madison County adds almost 5,000 people in 2018 Newly released Census estimates shows Huntsville/Madison County added 4,854 residents in 2018, a growth rate of 1.34%, the 2nd highest in the state just behind Baldwin County.
The trend continues as the Huntsville area sees more gains in population in ... 17 Likes
- Office of the Mayor - City of Huntsville, Alabama "Today y’all, I am thrilled to finally announce that as part of the state’s first-year plan for Rebuild Alabama, we are resurfacing and adding lanes to I-565 to make this a six-lane interstate," Ivey said.
Read more ---> https://bit.ly/2V9Itdj
Excitement ... 12 Likes
- Visit HuntsvilleAL.gov/RoadworkUpdates for City of Huntsville roadwork updates Roadwork Alert: Weather permitting, beginning Wednesday, April 17, at 9 a.m., crews will begin work at the intersection of Madison Boulevard and Zierdt Road/Shelton Road as part of the Zierdt Road southbound lane roadway improvement project.
Temporary lane shifts or ... 2 CommentsAbout time!!!Great!2 Likes
- Should Huntsville care about being in the Americana Music Triangle? "If Huntsville music assets were included on that network, the hope is more tourists traversing the triangle would visit and experience the city."
Southern music tourism initiative includes Alabama cities like Muscle Shoals and Montgomery. 3 CommentsHeath GreeneLived in Florida for 9 years and we loved having places to listen to bands. And I mean good bands. ...Well considering Huntsville has little or no music history. That would be the Shoals. Some fifty miles west.5 Likes
- The 25 best affordable places to live in the U.S. in 2019 For the second year in a row and out of 125 of the United States most populous metro areas, Huntsville remains the most affordable place to call home. 🥳🤓
When it comes to housing costs, these metro areas allow your ... 1 CommentsLauren Hester58 Likes
Social Media Directory