Huntsville Connect Service Request
Report a problem or submit a non-emergency service request to the City of Huntsville using Huntsville Connect from the convenience of your mobile phone or computer.
Report issues such as graffiti, illegal dumping or potholes, broken parking meters, or even a found pet. Photos are helpful! Reports of a sensitive nature may be submitted confidentially. You will be notified when your issue has been resolved, and you may track existing problems that have been reported.
Huntsville Connect uses SeeClickFix software to help citizens report and track their service requests via the web or mobile app: Google Play or iTunes for your iPhone, Android, Windows Phone or Blackberry.
EMERGENCY requests – please call 911.
To report an issue:
- Choose a service request Category from the drop-down menu that best matches your issue.
- Type in the address/location of the service request or drag the map marker to the location of your issue
- Click Confirm Location.
- Attach an Image if possible and click Next step.
- Add a detailed description and Confirm Details.
- Choose Submit as yourself, Hide your identity or Submit as a guest.
- Submit your report.