Neighborhood Resource Center
Welcome to the City of Huntsville’s first Neighborhood Resource Center!
This pilot program, housed in a residence at 3014 Sonya Drive in North Huntsville, is staffed by Huntsville police and City department liaisons who are working to provide enhanced resources for residents to become the champions of their neighborhood causes. Residents served by the Neighborhood Resource Center live on Sonya Drive, Melrose Drive, Deerfield Drive, Valley Park Drive, Pueblo Drive, Colfax Drive, Teton Drive, and Teton Circle.
Some of our early action items include:
- Set up a neighborhood association
- Establish a community watch
- Install CCTV security cameras
- Offer programs on home repairs and home security
- Host neighborhood cleanup days
- Connect residents to City and community agency resources based upon their need
Drop by for a visit, or give us a call at (256) 882-7502 or (256) 882-7504.
The City held a news conference to announce the Sonya Drive Neighborhood Resource Center pilot program on September 29, 2018.