Municipal Offices Closed
- This event has passed.
|Date||December 26, 2022|
|Time||12:00 am - 11:59 pm|
|Categories||Animal Services, City Council, City News, Council District 1, Council District 2, Council District 3, Council District 4, Council District 5, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission, Mayor's Calendar, Parks & Recreation, Planning Department, Police Department|
The City of Huntsville’s municipal offices will be closed for all non-essential personnel in observance of the Christmas holiday on Monday, Dec. 26, and will reopen Tuesday, Dec. 27.
The closure will affect the following City services:
- Garbage Collection: Residential collection will be delayed one day the week of Dec. 26-30. Residents should leave carts at the curb until they are collected.
- Public Transit: Orbit fixed-route and Access paratransit services will end at 3 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 24. There will be no service Monday, Dec. 26.
- Parks & Recreation: Recreation centers and facilities will close Dec. 25-26. Facilities will operate normally Saturday, Dec. 24.
- Animal Services: Huntsville Animal Services will close Dec. 24-26.
- Municipal Court: Huntsville Municipal Court will close Dec. 26.