The following rules and regulations apply to all City of Huntsville parks.
- Parks are open one hour before sunrise and closed one hour after sunset, unless otherwise posted.
- Restrooms are opened each morning and closed each evening. During months with freezing temperatures, restrooms remain closed to protect the pipes.
- All pets must be kept on a leash. Pet owners are responsible for the removal of any waste deposited by their pet.
- All trash must be disposed of using the receptacles provided. Excessive garbage which can not be properly disposed of in the provided receptacles must be removed from the park by the patron. Events leaving large amounts of trash in the park may be subject to any removal charges incurred by the City.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in any city park without proper permitting. Ordinance #84-821
- Open fires/burning or fireworks prohibited without proper permitting.
- Inflatables are prohibited without written permission from the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Motorized vehicles are not permitted on sidewalks
- Golfing is prohibited.
- Soliciting, peddling, hand billing, posting of signs, or other advertising is prohibited without written permission from the Parks and Recreation Department.
- No camping without written permission from the Parks and Recreation Department.
- To damage, change or remove any park property is strictly prohibited and may result in a fine or arrest.
- Loud amplified music or noise is prohibited unless written permission is given by the Parks and Recreation Department. Music may not exceed sound ordinance regulations.
- No swimming, skiing or motorized boats or equipment in any lake or lagoon owned by the City without prior permission from the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Killing or trapping animals or birds is prohibited.
- Fishing permitted at Brahan Spring Park lagoon only. All state and local licenses apply.
- Any person or organization that damages the park before, during or after their event may be subject to repair charges from the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Climbing trees is not permitted.
Report any damage and/or abuse to Parks and Recreation, (256) 564-8026.
Please help keep our parks litter free!