The Huntsville Police Department Ranger Corp is designed to give the young people of our community an opportunity to get personally involved in public service. The Ranger Corp strives to better the relations between youth, the community and law enforcement, as well as acquainting them with the goals and objectives of the Police Department. The Corp also promotes interest and provides training to those who desire a law enforcement career.
- Must be between 16 and 20 years of age.
- Must be a full-time high school student or a full or part-time college student and must maintain a “C” or better average.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a sincere interest in law enforcement.
- Must be neat in appearance.
- Must pass a background investigation and an Interview Board.
- Must have parental or legal guardian’s consent in writing.
For more information about the Ranger Corp, please call Officer Paul Nordan at (256) 564-8003 Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.