Agendas & Archives
The City Clerk Treasurer’s Office records City Council agendas, resolutions, and approved documents.
City Council meeting agendas are posted on Tuesday at 5 p.m. the week of a regularly scheduled Council meeting.
To locate past agendas, please select the date range that best meets your search criteria.
- Agendas or minutes from Jan. 1, 2022 to date
- Agendas or minutes from Feb. 9, 2017 to Dec. 31, 2021
- Agendas prior to March 9, 2017
- Agendas prior to Jan. 24, 2013 may be obtained by calling the City Clerk’s Office at 256-427-5090.
City Council may accept public comment during a regularly scheduled meeting through one of three options:
- Public Hearing, prior to Council vote (comments must be related to topic)
- Public Comment Agenda Items, prior to Council vote (comments must be related to topic)
- Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items, at the conclusion of the meeting.
Individuals wishing to address Council must sign up in advance and give their legal name, address, city of residence, and agenda item number (if appropriate). Call the Councill office at 256-427-5011 to sign up, or register prior to the meeting at the front desk in the lobby of City Hall.
Each speaker is generally allowed up to three minutes to speak, although final discretion lies with the Council president.
*Pursuant to Sec. 2-97 – Rule 6 of the Huntsville, Alabama Code of Ordinances.
Watch Council Meetings
City Council meetings are aired live on HSV TV (Comcast 16/1088 and WOW 42/1016), via HSV TV online, and they are available for on-demand viewing in our Video Library.