Request Fire & Rescue Community Resources
The Fire & Rescue Department plays an active role in community events throughout the City of Huntsville. Plan ahead to ensure your proposed event has Fire & Rescue support.
- Your event must be within Huntsville city limits. If your event is outside City limits please call (256) 427-7401.
- In order to provide resources for an event, Fire & Rescue needs at least 10 days’ notice in advance.
- Fire & Rescue provides resources (when available) for business events like safety days, but will not provide resources at events from which the business benefits from monetary gain. Fundraisers for non-profit organizations are eligible for Fire & Rescue support.
- Trucks can be requested for a maximum of 2 hours.
- Event coordinators must give Fire & Rescue trucks and personnel an unobstructed exit route in case of a fire emergency.
EXAMPLES OF ELIGIBLE EVENTS
- Community events
- Neighborhood events
- Charitable events
- Block parties
- School events
- Church festivals
- Education sessions
Fill out the form below to request Fire & Rescue resources including station tours, event appearances, fire truck demonstrations or guest lectures.