1. Business
  2. Licensing & Permits

Environmental Licenses

View and apply for permits regarding air quality

Apply for asbestos demolition and renovation permits

Must apply for permits to detonate explosive

Apply for an open burn permit

  • Phone:


  • Address:

    Natural Resources Office

    320 Fountain Circle SW

    Huntsville, AL 35801

    View Map

  • Email:


    Darlene Elliott, P.E.

    Natural Resources Director

  • Hours:

    Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.

HSV Connect

Report a problem or submit a service request using Huntsville Connect

Get Started