1. Business
  2. Licensing & Permits

Taxi, Limousine, Ride Share or Carriage Licenses

Businesses operating a taxi service, limousine, ride share or horse-drawn carriage must have a City of Huntsville Business License.


Taxi, Limousine, Ride Share, and Carriage License

  • Phone:


  • Address:

    Clerk's Office

    City Hall, 3rd Floor

    308 Fountain Circle

    Huntsville, AL 35801

    View Map

  • Hours:

    Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.

City Laws

Search for laws on business licenses and taxes

Municipal Codes and Ordinances

Business Search

Looking for a licensed business in the City of Huntsville?

Business Search Directory