Ride Along with a Police Officer
Police officers welcome the opportunity to demonstrate their public safety role to interested citizens. Two forms will need to be submitted for your request to be considered to ride along with a police officer.
Please follow the instructions below if you would like to participate in the program.
- Print the Release and Hold Harmless Agreement. The print icon is located on the upper left corner of the page.
- Fill out the agreement and have it notarized.
- After the Agreement is notarized, navigate back to the Ride Along webpage.
- Fill out the Citizen Observer Application.
- After filling in the form, click Submit & Sign.
- After clicking Submit & Sign, you’ll be prompted to upload a scanned copy of your notarized Release and Hold Harmless Agreement.
- Create a Signature and sign the page.
- Click Finalize and Submit.
- You will get a submission notification sent to the email you provided.
- If your application is approved, you will need to bring the Release and Hold Harmless Agreement and Citizen Observer Application with you to your ride along.
Note: If you do not submit a notarized Release and Hold Harmless Agreement with your application, then it will not be considered.