Security Camera Share Program
The Huntsville Police Department’s security camera share program allows citizens, businesses and governmental entities to voluntarily register their public-facing or outside cameras with the Huntsville Police Department. This allows the public to share videos with officers and investigators who respond to and investigate safety concerns.
If you would like to join the program, follow the instructions below to submit the Security Camera Share Program Registration Form.
- Fill out the Security Camera Share Program Registration Form.
- After filling out the form, click submit and sign.
- Create a signature and sign the page.
- Click finalize and submit.
- You will get a submission notification sent to the email you provided.
Once the registration process is completed, a registration decal will be mailed to the registered party and should be placed in a highly visible location on/near the main entrance of your residence or business.