Arrest Made in Robbery Investigations
Published on November 19, 2020
Huntsville Police arrested 26 yr old Christopher Maxwell Owens for 6 counts of Robbery. The arrest occurred yesterday at a home off of Mastin Lake Rd.
HPD began investigating these robberies on November 12th with the first robbery occurring at the Walgreens 3500 Mastin Lake Rd at 8:00pm. During each robbery the suspect brandished a handgun and demanded cash from the register from employees. In at least one incident he threatened to shoot an employee if they did not comply.
The subsequent robberies occurred at:
- Metro PCS at 3606 Mastin Lake Rd on Nov 13th @ 1:05pm
- Family Dollar at 3407 Pulaski Pike also on Nov 13th 1:15pm
- Metro PCS at 3310 Meridian St on Nov 14th @ 4:21pm
- Family Dollar at 405 Mastin Lake on Nov 15th @ 6:14pm
- Dollar General on 5991 Pulaski Pike on Nov 17th @ 4:45pm