Medication Take-Back Event
Published on April 18, 2017
Partnership for a Drug-Free Community and local law enforcement are partnering with other community agencies to offer a medication take-back event. The event will take place on Saturday April 29 at five locations across Madison County.
These events are a great way to keep expired, unused and unwanted medications from falling into the wrong hands. They also protect our environment by keeping these medications out of our water supply.
Medication can be dropped off at any of these locations:
- Jaycee Building, 2180 Airport Road
- Madison Police Department, 100 Hughes Road
- CVS Pharmacy, 5859 Hwy. 53
- CVS Pharmacy, 12275 Hwy. 231-431 North
- CVS Pharmacy, 2210 Winchester Road