Huntsville municipal offices closed Nov. 23-24 for Thanksgiving
Published on November 20, 2023
The City of Huntsville’s municipal offices will be closed Nov. 23-24 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
The following services will be affected:
- Garbage Collection: Thursday’s residential curbside collection will be picked up on Friday, Nov. 24. Residents should leave cans at the curb until they are collected.
- Public Transit: There will be no Orbit fixed-route or Access paratransit service Nov. 23. Service will resume Nov. 24.
- Parks & Recreation: Recreation centers and facilities will be closed Nov. 23-24 and reopen Saturday, Nov. 25.
- Animal Services: Huntsville Animal Services will be closed Nov. 23-25.
- Municipal Court: Huntsville Municipal Court will be closed Nov. 23-24.
- Public Safety: Police and Fire & Rescue will be on duty through the holiday weekend.