Municipal closures for the Thanksgiving Holiday, Nov. 28-29
Published on November 21, 2019
The City of Huntsville’s municipal offices will be closed for the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday, November 28-29.
The following services will be affected:
- Garbage Collection: Thursday’s residential curbside collection will be picked up on Friday, Nov. 29.
- Public Transit: Thursday’s Shuttle Bus and Handi-Ride services will be closed. Transit service resumes on Friday, Nov. 29.
- Parks & Recreation: Recreation centers and facilities will be closed on Thursday and Friday and will reopen on Saturday, Nov. 30.
- Animal Services: The Animal Shelter and Animal Services will be closed from Thursday through Sunday.
- Municipal Court: Closed Thursday and Friday.
- Public Safety: Police and Fire will remain on duty throughout the holiday weekend.