Huntsville municipal offices closed Dec. 26 for Christmas
Published on December 21, 2022
The City of Huntsville’s municipal offices will close Monday, Dec. 26, for the Christmas holiday. Offices will reopen at 8 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 27.
The closure will affect the following City services:
- Garbage Collection: Residential collection will be delayed one day the week of Dec. 26-30. Residents should leave carts at the curb until they are collected.
- Public Transit: Orbit fixed-route and Access paratransit services will end at 3 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 24. There will be no service Monday, Dec. 26.
- Parks & Recreation: Recreation centers and facilities will close Dec. 25-26. Facilities will operate normally Saturday, Dec. 24.
- Animal Services: Huntsville Animal Services will close Dec. 24-26.
- Municipal Court: Huntsville Municipal Court will close Dec. 26.