Huntsville municipal offices closed Nov. 25-26 for Thanksgiving
Published on November 22, 2021
The City of Huntsville’s municipal offices will be closed Nov. 25-26 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
The following services will be affected:
- Garbage Collection: Thursday’s residential curbside collection will be picked up on Friday, Nov. 26.
- Public Transit: There will be no Orbit fixed-route or Access paratransit service Nov. 25. Service will resume Nov. 26.
- Parks & Recreation: Recreation centers and facilities will be closed Nov. 25-26 and reopen Saturday, Nov. 27.
- Animal Services: Huntsville Animal Services will be closed Nov. 25-28.
- Municipal Court: Huntsville Municipal Court will be closed Nov. 25-26.
- Public Safety: Police and Fire will be on duty through the holiday weekend.